Tuesday 12 February 2013

Film Production - Sound audio tracks for film

file:///F:/AS%20MEDIA/Film%20Production/Sound%20track/All%20This.mp3

^ This is the sound track called "All This", I got this sound track from incompetech.com, this is a website which has royalty free music.


file:///F:/AS%20MEDIA/Film%20Production/Sound%20track/Bump%20in%20the%20Night.mp3

^ This is the sound track called "Bump in the night", I got this sound track from incompetech.com which is a website which has royalty free music.


file:///F:/AS%20MEDIA/Film%20Production/Sound%20track/Hero%20Theme.mp3

^ This is a sound track called "Hero theme", I got this sound track from incompetech.com which is a website that has royalty free music.


file:///F:/AS%20MEDIA/Film%20Production/Sound%20track/Mechanolith.mp3

^ This is a sound track called "Mechanolith", I got this sound track from incompetech.com which is a website where you can find royalty free music.

Out of these four sound tracks I think "All This" and "Bump in the night" are the best sound track to use for our film, I tried all of the sound tracks behind our video clips and these two make the clips more mysterious and adds to the intense feel of the film. I have decided to use a mixture of "All This" and "Bump in the night".

No comments:

Post a Comment